This is perhaps the most effective and best known method for killing flies: the electric flyswatter.
This flycatcher resembles a tennis racket because the surface is smooth and has many recesses.
flies can respond to the fly swatter within 20 milliseconds and fly away. It is not necessary to beat with this flyswatter. Once the fly has come into contact with the grid, it is killed by the high voltage. The electric fly swatter is provided with a plastic handle with reinforced bottom which serves as a handle; the other side is greatly improved.
The fly swatter is covered with a grid that is under tension. The voltage is activated by pressing a button. Flying insects are destroyed immediately upon contact. The output power is so low that there is absolutely no danger to humans or animals. The device works odorless and does not use any toxins or pesticides.
Works with two AA (1.5 volt) batteries.
1. Insert the batteries into the internal compartment as indicated.
2. Press the button on the handle to kill the insects. The green light will then burn. Then beat the insect so that it comes into contact with the grid.
3. Do not grasp the grid after pressing the button!
4. Dead insects can simply be shaken off the grid or brushed off. Do not use water!
To order from these providers
Price history and price alert
[content-egg-module = Amazon = custom / price_alert limit = 1]
Keine Hochspannung, kein Gift
- Sicher: Keine Hochspannung, also ungefährlich für Mensch und Tier
- Hygienisch: Keine Fliegenreste auf Arbeitstischen und Fußböden
- Kein Geruch verbrannter Insekten.